WE: OFFER A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY! APPLY TO JOIN THE TOP TEAM AT
TECHNICIAN APPRENTICE / TRAINEE
YOU: Are a mature & highly motivated individual with solid work ethics
- Enjoy working in Northridge, Southern California
- Thrive in a fast-paced & challenging environment
- Willing to study and work hard
- Are willing to travel 25 – 50% local & domestic, and have a clean driving record
- Enjoy providing quality service to professional engineers in multi-industry service
- Have experience reading blueprints, understand pressures, pneumatics, aerospace and science industries; physics, math background is a plus!
- Have excellent command of the English Language (oral, reading & writing)
- Can pass a background check with security clearance, drug & alcohol test & physical exam
- Can lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Must be a US Citizen – no exceptions
WE: Are Actively Seeking a Technician Apprentice Trainee
- Responsibilities include maintenance & repair of leak detector and leak testing equipment In-house and at Customer sites
- Perform helium leak testing services including written service reports & certifications
WE : Teach & train Technicians for Level 1 & 2 certifications for Leak Testing
- Provide a very competitive benefits package and full-time employment w/ training
WE: Will consider your resume if you include your Salary History and can provide solid references.
- Please Send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is an entry level position and wages will commensurate with experience and performance.
- WE ENCOURAGE VETERANS TO APPLY!!