HLT designs and manufactures a standard leak test bombing chamber for the leak testing of sealed objects that cannot be connected directly to a leak detector.
Our standard leak test bombing chambers feature stainless steel construction and clamped lid which is designed to be connected to a regulated helium source for bombing.
The part is placed in a chamber containing pressurized helium, allowing the helium to penetrate the part. HLT P/N HLT 2.5 BC.
- 2 1/2 Gallon Capacity (.3125 cubic feet)
- 30 Inch / 0-75 PSIG Combination Gauge
- Individual Pressure and Evacuation Valves (1/4 NPT)
- MIL-STD-883, 202, 750 Applications
- Rated for 30 inch Vacuum and 50 PSIG Pressure