Helium Leak Testing, Inc. (HLT) has 3rd generation experience in industrial helium leak testing and vacuum equipment support. HLT employs personnel with over 27 years experience in semiconductor manufacturing as process engineer and equipment support engineer. All HLT technicians are trained to identify root cause failures for all equipment they are servicing. HLT technicians conduct troubleshooting, repairs, and maintenance on all vacuum equipment they are experienced with.
If your vacuum system is not performing properly or is down and in need of repair,Helium Leak Testing, Inc. (HLT) is available to assist with, or manage, troubleshooting and repairs. HLT personnel can evaluate your operation and offer recommendations for maintenance procedures.
Helium Leak Testing, Inc. (HLT) offers service contracts for scheduled preventative maintenance on numerous types of vacuum and high vacuum equipment. HLT routinely services many vacuum systems such as:
- Rough pumping systems for low vacuum processes, and house vacuum systems.
- Vacuum insulated piping systems.
- Freeze dryers.
- Heat treating vacuum furnaces and systems.
- Altitude and environmental systems.
- High vacuum process systems.
- Thin film deposition systems.
- Plasma systems.
- High vacuum pumping equipment.
- Cryogenic and turbo molecular pumping systems.