Helium Leak Testing, Inc. (HLT) is committed to advancements in technology for mass spectrometer leak detection, vacuum gauge and helium leak calibrations, vacuum equipment, maintenance and repair support. Responsive sales and customer service, prompt delivery and high quality are our standards. We offer innovative solutions, systems, instruments and components to all industry and science.
HLT has provided leak testing services to industry and science since 1960. Quality service is provided to a vast spectrum of customers including: aerospace, automotive, environmental, food processing, medical devices, military applications, packaging, petrochemical, power generation and semiconductor disciplines. When state-of-the-art leak detection is indispensable, rely upon Helium Leak Testing, Inc. to meet your requirements.
Our Mission Statement
Helium Leak Testing, Inc. is dedicated to providing the best quality leak detection services, helium leak and vacuum gauge calibrations, and equipment repair services possible to its customers by continuously improving its quality system, processes and calibration procedures to meet customer requirements.
As an industry leader with over 50 years of quality service, Helium Leak Testing, Inc. continuously updates its quality assurance manual conforming to all related standards, such as:
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM)
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC)
- Military Standard
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- American Society of Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) Handbook, Volume 1, Leak Testing
- American Society of Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) Personnel certifications: SNT-TC-1A
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
- Electronic Industries Alliance (EIA)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)